- Open to Children (up to age 13)
- 6 years & under
- 7-9 years
- 10-13 years
- Building Skill – Building skill demonstrated (based on entrant's age)
- Creativity and Originality
BUILDING CONTEST RULES:
- Use your own LEGO® bricks and elements to build an original creation at home. Then bring your completed creation to Kohia Terrace school for display and judging.
- Designs must be original. Your creation must fit within a space of 60cm and be no taller than 60cm
- Only ONE creation per person. If a team creates an entry then please note that there is only one prize.
- Entries must be delivered to the Kohia Terrace school, between the hours of 9.00am and 10.00am on Sunday 2 July 2017
- Entries must be brought ready to be displayed, secured with no loose parts. Construction will not be permitted on site.
- All entries must be accompanied by a fully completed entry form, only ticket-holders are eligible to enter.
- Public viewing and judging will begin from 10am.
- The winners will be announced at 3:00pm Sunday 2 July 2017. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Contest entries MUST be removed following the award presentation or by 5pm. Any left over LEGO creations will be left at the school office for collection the following week.
- A panel of Auckland LEGO® User Group will judge the entries and select one winner in each age category.
- Prizes will be awarded in each age category. Prizes are one x $50 Toyco voucher for each winner.
- All possible care will be taken in the handling of entries. Entrants accept that Kohia Terrace school or the organisers are not responsible for loss of or damage to any entry. By entering the contest, all participants and/or their legal guardians agree to release the organisers, Kohia Terrace School and the Auckland LEGO® User Group of all liability that could result from participating in the contest, attending the contest, or the awarding of contest prizes. The entries and participants may be photographed and videotaped. By submitting an entry into this contest, entrants and their parents/guardians hereby grant permission to Kohia Terrace School to use any photographs of the entrant or the entrant’s submitted model for any promotional use. Any entry not collected by 5pm Tuesday 4 July 2017 will be donated to the school’s LEGO® box. By submitting an entry form and creation into this contest, entrants and their parents/guardians agree to these official rules and regulations and decisions of the judges.